Water Regulator Questions

mardi 25 mars 2014

I posted earlier about city H2O being hooked up with nothing happening.(1968 Ambassador) I took it to Camping World for an all around check. It turns out there is an internal Water Pressure Regulator that has shut down, blocking any flow of water.



Questions about this:



-Does the water storage tank also run through the regulator? (conflicting info received on this)



-Can I simply use the common external water pressure regulator, and bypass the internal, broken water regulator? I assume not if the storage tank also runs through the pressure regulator, and I assume yes, if only the city water runs through it. Is the bypass an easy job? (seems it would be)



-Is there a replacement part, original or not, that I can swap with the broken internal water pressure regulator?



Thanks! Jim




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor