Volunteer Inspection

mercredi 26 mars 2014

Hello Airstream Community,



I am new to this site and if I have this thread in the wrong spot, I apologize. I could not find any category that seemed to be appropriate.



I am in negotiations for a trailer in Oregon. I am in North Carolina. I am looking for a Volunteer Inspector to inspect a trailer for me. I am told that is something Airstream owners will do.



I would need to have it done in the next few days as I cannot expect the current owner to hold this trailer for me for too long.



Since, I am not real good on using this type of communications and I am not sure I could get back to this thread, I am giving out my cell phone number so that is someone can do an inspection, they can call me directly. My cell phone number is 518 928 4868.



Another thought is if there is someone in the Bend, Oregon area who may know the owner or know of this particular trailer, they may be able to give me first hand information. If you are that area and feel you might know the current owner, call me an I will give you his name off line.



Any help or guidance on how I could get someone to look at this trailer for me would be appreciated.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor