Vinyl a/c covers

vendredi 28 mars 2014

The a/c shroud on our 1966 international that we just purchased is patched,cracked and has two softball sized holes in it. The prior owner told us up front that the a/c unit hasn't worked for years and needs replacing. The original unit is a Duo-Therm. I have re-caulked around the base of the shroud but after a rain storm the other night, I had a little leakage inside. I plan on replacing the a/c unit down the road but for now I'm considering a vinyl cover with a draw cord. Can you go down the road with one of these covers on if they are secured properly ? Providing I have no leaks around the shroud base, will one of these vinyl covers cure my leak for the time being ?



Thanks,

Danny




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor