My trip to jackson center ohio

vendredi 28 mars 2014

Just got back from jackson center ohio, the terraport was very good some of the things I will bring next time a push broom to sweep off (the nice level )paved area this helps keep those small pebbles out of the trailer,also found out I need a longer stinky slinky mine was way to short ,also the dumping station was closed(suspect it was the time of the year)so I had to drive across two terraport spots sideways to get my tanks dumped, the terraports were very nice with 20,30,50 amp service, and wifi (you need to get a user Name and password from service department front desk also a garbage dumpster conveniently located in middle circle of terraport. On the negative side there were lots of papers lying around blown up against fences etc,and lots of broken branches and leaves lying around,I guess they haven't done there spring clean up yet! Also the water was very hard as it left water spots on trailer (I had to was it because I hit a couple of puddles on the drive to jackson center,(there might have had salt in those puddles) We also took a trip to the small town of Troy to visit there statues ,.unfortunately they were no were to be found ,but enjoyed walking around town,we also went to the bicycle museum aprox 15 miles away and really enjoyed that lots of bikes I never knew existed they even have a airstream folding bike,also went and visit the Neil Armstrong museum it was ok .( I guess I expected more)after all he was the first to walk on the moon,Over all it was a very good visit at jackson center,good friendly staff, and my wife and I met other friendly airstreamers and one other rver,




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor