Flagstaff > Moab > Salt Lake City

mercredi 26 mars 2014

We're turning toward home pretty soon - a little earlier than planned due to family circumstances. We had originally planned to spend an extended amount of time in the Moab area and various NPs but need to get back. I'm thinking it might be a nice consolation prize to go home through that area.



I'm wondering about the following route that I suspect many here are familiar with. We will be leaving Williams, AZ and I'm thinking it might be pretty spectacular to go East on 40 and pick up 191 North through Moab and on to Salt Lake City. But I'm wondering if it's an extreme mountainous route. My TV is capable and I usually only go about 200-250 miles a day. Thoughts?



Thanks,

Poppy




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor