Record quantization to Cycle instead of beat/bar?

mardi 18 juillet 2017

Hi folks, just getting into Mobius these past few days and have it all pretty much set up how I want it.

I have it set to host sync because my first layer is a premade drumloop and I'm using Mobius to add audio from a mixer, my problem is that what I want is for Mobius to start recording at the beginning of the cycle instead of the next beat/bar. Currently have it set to Bar and it's okay but it would be more fluid if the record start/stop would happen on the 1st beat of the cycle no matter when I hit record. This way I can tap record before the drum loop ends and as I begin playing/recording, I can press record again at any time during my loop recording to signal mobius to stop recording at the next loop cycle.

Hope that makes sense,

I've checked through the manual looking for a way but can't seem to find one :confused:

Thanks in adv


Record quantization to Cycle instead of beat/bar?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor