Help! Blind looper needing help

jeudi 6 juillet 2017

Hi,

So, yeah, as I'm sure a lot of people did, saw Ed a couple of Sunday's back at Glastonbury and thought, hey, I could do that... I've tried loopers before but, unless I'm using the really limited low end ones that don't have displays, I'm kinda scuppered. I want to loop vocals and guitar and the bigger systems require a visual feedback through an LCD... So, I found out about mobius and thought, gadzooks, this might be it... Next issue is, how I actually do it.

My thinking is, I don't want a vast pedal board, for obvious reasons, counting along pedals with my toe whilst playing and singing could be difficult so, my thought is this, a 3 pedal midi controller such as the UMI3 as well as a series of midi buttons on my acoustic guitar which will be much more accessible.

I did look at the guitar wing, but I don't' believe it works on acoustics, I mean, it can't be fitted... Is it possible to have two different midi sources headed into mobius anyway?

As you can probably gather, I have utterly no idea what I'm talking about so any help would be gratefully received.

O


Help! Blind looper needing help

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor