Have one script perform queue of actions over a song?

jeudi 30 juin 2016

I have want to script a queue of action that can be performed over a set song with a design structure.

For example I Record:
  1. Record Guitar Chords Progression
  2. Then Immediately multiply this loop and record track 2
  3. After one loop has been recorded, overdub for a few seconds, then mute this track
  4. After another loop cycle, play both track 1 and 2 for another loop cycle
  5. Then end

I want to put all this into one script that is activated the moment I finish recording the initial chord progression loop. So I can focus on performing and forgetting about pressing all those crazy combinations of pedals.

That or I get each of these actions into foot switch presses, but again, can that be done in one script on one button? (on tap 1, on tap 2...over the length of a 4 minutes song)

Or are scripts designed to be one and done things that are active for a few second and no more? (in that case will I need to create seperate scripts and map to seperate footswitches?

Would love your feedback on this.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor