Mobius Sync Loss when Repeating Regions in Reaper

vendredi 11 mars 2016

Hi everyone,
This is my first post, I'm new to mobius and looping - I'm not even sure if what I'm trying to do is possible or even wise, but would really appreciate some feedback from anyone experienced.

I'm attempting to play live using some songs I've recorded in reaper as backing tracks

I have a song in reaper with various regions marked out - introduction, verse1, verse2, chorus1, instrumental etc

What I'm trying to do is repeat the introduction region in reaper and then record loops in Mobius live before moving the selection in reaper to the next region - verse1.

The problem I encounter is that Mobius seems to get confused when reaper loops back to the start of the region, the pie chart on the loop goes from full to 80%full and the loop gets out of sync.

I've spent hours fiddling with Sync Source, Sync Unit, Host Sync Unit, Realign time and any other likely looking parameters but without success.

Has anyone got any experience of using Mobius in this way? Is it even possible?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I feel like I'm banging my head against a brick wall (in a slightly out of sync manner).

Cheers
Daniel


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor