Previous Loop resets?

jeudi 21 mai 2015

Recently upgraded to Yosemite 10.10.3, & not sure if this could be a reason.

Running Mobius 2.5 as plugin on bidule, I noticed that whilst 'nextLoop' works as expected, 'previousLoop' would restart the (previous)loop once & then reset it!

It was doing this also in standalone, both over MIDI & from the GUI buttons.
Now I've never noticed this behaviour before (I do tend to work mostly with parallel tracks rather than stacked loops) but I know I've used these functions with the same configuration in the past and they've worked as expected; I have projects on multitrack that prove it!

It's been so long since this setup was installed, I thought maybe a reinstall might sort it out, but so far it hasn't; in fact it even caused more problems with not delivering the vst/au components into the expected folders (or at all!).
In all other respects, Yosemite has been a pretty successful upgrade, so far, but I wonder if anyone else has run into similar problems?

Meanwhile I'll plod on with finding my backups & patching it all back together....:(

Dave


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor