Messed up UI in Reaper

vendredi 15 mai 2015

I've tried Mobius and really like it. Standalone version is great but in Reaper the UI is messed up. Since Mobius is the only good looper it's a pity that I can't use it inside my DAW.

I'm running a 64 bit Reaper on OSX so the plugin opens with the bridging software.

What I can't understand is why there is such a lack of software like this. In fact nothing that is any good as a plugin unless you are using Ableton Live which does this kind of thing. This is the absurdity of audio software. Hardly anything decent that emulates a guitar stomp box where you can hook up a MIDI pedal and control in software the same way as you would with a pedal. There is Sooperlooper but that is hassle due to hooking up Jack and MIDI.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor