APC40 and Speed Bend Binding

vendredi 8 mai 2015

So, I recently picked up an Akai APC40 and in the process of mapping out all the controls to Mobius, and it's proving to be super fun and I'm wondering how I ever got by without one. However, there is a control I'd like to set up, but am not sure if it's possible.

The APC has an 'infinite encoder'; as the knob is turned clockwise, a MIDI CC is transmitted that consistently alternates between 1 and 2. As it's turned counter clockwise it alternates between 127 and 128.

What I'd like to be able to do is assign the speed shift control to the infinite encoder. As the knob is rotated clockwise, the speed increases until Mobius's 4 octave threshold is reached, and as it rotated counter clockwise, the speed is decreased until it hits Mobius's -4 octave threshold.

Any tips for setting this up?


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor