When to where to caulk?

jeudi 25 septembre 2014

I've yet to have a leak here in drought ridden SoCal, but wondering if I should wait or start to caulk now? Where do leaks usually start first, and where should I be checking?



It has been almost 3 years since Nov. 2011 build date. I have purchased a Sonin moisture detector as recommended by Doug (dkottum), who is my go to guy for all things preventative. Floor was bone dry after last decent rain...about 9 months ago. Trailer sits outside in the CA sun year round. I inspected the roof and had the local dearer take a peek as well a few months back...everything looks water tight.



Do any of you start sealing before a leak? And where is the most common place for leaks...or is there? Thanks in advance.



Gene




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor