New Member

lundi 1 septembre 2014

I have a 1972 Ambassador and have a question about two things:





1. I just bought the Honda 2000EU and Companion 2000i with the parallel cable. They run great but when I tried to power my rig, though the voltmeter reads 126 VAC, when I plug in my power 3-prong twist-lock input cable no voltage at the outlets, but with the house power source it works. What's going on? Is the power cable wired wrong on the trailer? I tried each generator separately and they both work and power appliances not on the trailer.



2. Where can I get a replacement awning retracting spring? One of mine is broken from over-tightening...yes, I did it. It wasn't winding the awning up without help from me on a ladder so I gave it 4 more rounds and BANG!



Thanks,



Sky King in Texas




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor