Mikel

samedi 27 septembre 2014

Looking for some advice regarding a new equalizer hitch. The TT is a 2014 FC 23FB, TV is a 2013 Yukon Denali. The hitch setup from the AS dealer at purchase was simply a standard hitch with one EZ Lift friction type anti-sway bar. Sway has been a major issue. Yesterday I went into a local RV dealer and after much discussion ended up having them install an E2 Trunion equalizer setup that deals with weight dist. and sway control, rated to 1,000 lb. tongue weight. My FC unloaded tongue weight is 467 lbs. I was told that this was not an overkill issue and would work fine. I still need to test drive this new hitch on Monday, and the dealer is happy to change out the entire setup if I am not pleased.

I have read so many threads around this issue from problems with the Yukon autoride air system to excessive stress to the trailer. Looking for some advice! Thank you.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor