design question - possible two stage tank?

lundi 1 septembre 2014

We are building a 1969 21ft AS. I say building, because we are starting from scratch. We have decided to place the washroom in the roadside center of trailer, just to the left of the door. We purchased small (very small) toliet/shower basin, that has a built in black water tank. Pelland Enterprises Motor Home Products - RV Windows



I am concerned that the black water tank that I have is kinda small. Product specs don't say, but it cannot hold more than 4 gallons.



I am thinking of installing another black water tank in the floor, and connecting the first to the second for the added capacity. I could place the second tank within a foot of the first (maybe even right under it). Is this possible, or I am just asking for plug ups? Maybe if I install a valve at the first tank, that dumps to the second tank?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor