Buying 3 or 4 Airstreams to ship to the UK

vendredi 26 septembre 2014

Hi There,



I wonder if any of you kind people can help me.



I have recently finished restoring a 1967 safari which I bought here in the Uk. I had a new axel and hitch fitted and then completed all the interior work myself and then polished it. I got a lot of things shipped from Vintage Trailer Supplies to complete the works.



I have now been asked by my friends if I can restore one for them as they liked it so much. I also have a relative who has enquired about one as well.



Therefore I'm looking to see the best way to buy 3 or maybe 4 airstreams in the USA and get them shipped to the UK. Are there agents who can source these for me or is it a case of searching ebay, etc. and getting a Rivet Master to have a look at them for me.



I'm looking for 60's trailers and really no bigger than a safari if possible.



Any advice would be most welcome



Many Thanks



Mark




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor