1947 Airstream Liner 22 - Wisconsin

lundi 1 septembre 2014

Title: 1947 Airstream Liner NULL - Wisconsin

I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.



This is a very rare trailer number 77 of about 90 built in 1947. If you know the history of airstream you know just how rare these 1947 airstreams are. The 1947 airstreams where built at a different location than all the following years and have a unique tag that shows it. I have replaced the tires and repacked the wheel bearings. It has temporary lights set up and pulls like a dream. I have towed it about 350 miles with no problems. We replaced the front and rear windows and started to polish it. We started on the initial cut to remove most of the heavy oxidation but have not had time to finish polishing it yet. If you are a serous buyer feel free to contact me with questions. If it does not sell for my asking price I will continue to work on it and relist it for more next spring.

The price is firm.

I have a new deck over trailer getting built that I can use to deliver the 47 to you for a fee.

You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:



http://ift.tt/1noBG4n




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor