Trouble shooting help needed!

jeudi 14 avril 2016

Hello all,
I've been using Mobius as stand-alone quite seamlessly for 5 months or so now playing for my wife's flow yoga class that she teaches. Works great--till this morning! I couldn't get anything to work. My 2 org nanos would not work, I could not load any of my loops, could not get any level from the guitar. Total shut down. Could not even get the screen buttons to respond to the mouse. All of my midi setup patches were visible, and the Korg nanos were visible in the midi devices window.
Seems like it must be some simple obvious thing that my relative inexperience can't see.
I'm using a MacAir, Nano pad and Nano Kontrol, Alesis iO interface, and a zoom effects pedal.
Would love any advice or observations.
-Matt


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor