Mainstage sync problem

lundi 25 avril 2016

Hi,

I'm using mobius for some months now, and I can figure out most of my problems on my own searching the documentation or the forum. But there are still some issues... first my setup: Mainstage 3.2.2 with Mobius 2.5 AU plugin via 32Lives on a laptop running OSX Yosemite.

I know that it is not possible to use multiple inputs with Mainstage, so i tried to use two instances of the Mobius plugin with different busses routed to the sidechain input of an instance. In the beginning it seemed to work as intended - both instances of Mobius behaved as if there were one loop machine, but recorded only the bus i sent. But at some point I can't really determine, there seems to be a sync problem.

I mostly use host sync (to bar), and Mobius recognizes it correctly. But it starts to record (or play, or mute...) a beat early, so Mobius starts on the 4 of a bar.

Is there any chance to get rid of that behavior? I think it is not advisable to use multiple instances of Mobius, since it works perfectly as long as I use only one instance, is it?

Thx in advance!


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor