replacement batteries on my '02 classic 31

mardi 4 novembre 2014

i have pulled the two interstate deep cycle batteries out of my 2002 30 classic. one battery is pretty dry and the other one is down a bit of water. i have had the AS for three years. in that time I have never used the batteries on their own always using shore power where we camped. so I am at the point that I want to replace both batteries and I am looking for information/advise.

1/ based upon current battery offerings do I stay with 'standard' batteries or should I be looking at some 'new style' of batteries?

2/ should I be looking at an update to my charger/converter unit in my AS?

i do have a solar panel on the roof with a solar charge controller on the wall. Sorry but 'shiny' is all tucked away for the winter so I don't have any info at my finger tips on the control unit. i believe it was factory installed.

thanks for any input. i am looking to do the right thing at a time when I have to by batteries. may as well do the right thing now and not have to redo it.

thanks

Pete




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor