Arizona Bound- could use some assistance

dimanche 2 novembre 2014

My wife and I have decided to get our Airstream down to Arizona for the winter. We moved to Montana this year and have had no luck finding any nearby warm storage facility. I don't like the thought of it being in -40 weather in our current unheated storage unit and we would like to use it some this winter.



So, I've made many calls to storage places around the Phoenix area and pretty much everything I'm finding that has individual units are full. I don't know the Phoenix, Scottsdale and surrounding areas at all but I don't think I really care on the specific location as long as it is a pretty safe and secure situation.



If anyone has any suggestions or knows of a place with available units I sure would appreciate it. With weather closing in on us now, I'm probably just going to head down mid week and hope I can come up with something once I'm down there.



Also, am I nuts to feel I can go without reservations and find campgrounds with available sites in the area? I know there are a lot of snow birds heading to AZ at this time of year but I don't know if most campgrounds are pretty full.



Unfortunately with a lot of work obligations I just haven't spent as much time doing my homework in advance.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor