2004 Airstream Classic 28 - Texas

dimanche 2 novembre 2014

Title: 2004 Airstream Classic 28 - Texas

I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.



I have decided to sell my 2004 Airstream Classic 28'. The interior is light oak, all original. It is the rear queen (new mattress), walk thru bathroom, front couch (makes a bed). It is extremely clean, no smoking, pets or rodents. The exterior doesn't have any major dents, but a few minor dings that you might expect on a trailer of this year model. It has been in West Texas all it's life, and stored under cover. All of the appliances and systems work except the Micro-pulse tank monitor. It has 16" LT tires and custom wheels and comes with a Reese hitch. As far as I know it is ready to pull. I am selling because I won't have a chance to use it much for the next couple of years, and don't want to see it just sit here. I am asking $20,000, Please, no trades or low ball offers. Call or e-mail if you would like more photos or information.

You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:



http://ift.tt/13xmLBq




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor