New Moderators

mardi 2 juin 2015

Hi folks, as most of you know I haven't been around much the last year. There are various reasons for that and I am sorry to have let the spam grow, but I will likely continue to be away until later this summer.

GlynnDub and some of the other senior members have graciously volunteered to help with moderation duties. As of now the following users are moderators:

GlynnDub
Per Boysen
Simeon
Sustaniac
Jeremy Tranter
PalmWino

I haven't figured out everything moderators can do with this version of vBulletin, but you should be able to delete posts, threads, and ban users. I don't think you can delete users, but I can easily search for banned users and delete them later. Let me know if there is something you need to do that requires extra permissions.

Thanks all of you for keeping the forum going, this is something I should have done long ago.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor