Storage has birds; poop or cover?

samedi 1 novembre 2014

Hello all,



Just completed our first winterizing and dropped our new trailer off at an indoor storage just 10 minutes frome home. Great deal in a pole barn but I have concerns about both mice and birds. Both ARE present.



Mice: Going to place Decon AND mothballs on the exterior ground (it's dirt) and bounce sheets on the interior and then just cross my fingers.



Birds: While I understand it is not a good idea to cover/tarp your trailer outdoors due to the possible consequences of mixing wind and dirt, what about doing it indoors with no wind? If I don't cover it, it WILL have bird poop all over it in the spring (corrosive to finish?).



What would you do with your trailer in this situation? Cover it or just wash the poo in the spring?



Thanks a million for your help!



Oh, and I am still baffled how you all winterize your trailers in 30 minutes. Something to aspire to, I guess. Took me over three hours!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor