Refrigerator modification 2002 Int AS

mardi 4 novembre 2014

All the discussions I have seen makes me think our unit is the only one that is not 3 way powered.

Our refer is powered by propane or 110 vac. I've installed a 300 watt invertor so I do not have to have propane on while I am traveling. After burning up two of these $100 invectors I have devised a method using two relays, one 12 vdc and one 110 vac. Now when I plug in shore power the 12 vdc to the invertor and the out put of the invertor get automatically disconnected. I originally had a complicated procedure to powering up the invertor to the refer circuit, and did not always abide and burned up 2.

I am only powering up the refer 110 vac circuit, if we are camping without shore power the propane gets used.

It's sure nice to take an ice cream cone break while traveling and not be concerned about propane issues.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor