Question about towing and brake controllers

lundi 3 novembre 2014

Today I attempted to install my lexan replacement front curved window in my Avion 1985 25H. It was a failure, I could not get the rubber seals in place to hold the window. I am extremely frustrated. I called Chuck at Cayo and am thinking it would be best to take the trailer to him and let him do it. It's about a 2 hour drive from me. I have not towed the trailer yet, I had it towed to where it currently is for my restoration purposes. I have not installed a brake controller on my truck yet. Any opinions on whether I can tow this thing without a brake controller just to get this work done? The reason I ask is that I am under a time limit here as the village where it's parked has given me an ultimatum to get it out of there, but I don't want to store it publicly until I have the window fixed since it's a security issue. Any help is appreciated




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor