Classic motorhome for sale Excellent condition

samedi 1 novembre 2014

Hi Folks.



Friends of mine have a 1991 34ft tag that is for sale. I have seen this M/H and it is in excellent condition imho. Owned by a gentleman farmer who has stored it inside a huge metal implement shed. Since the floor is gravel he covers the gravel with a huge plastic tarp and drives onto it. To keep dust off it, he has another huge tarp that is lowered from the ceiling when the M/H is not in use. Believe me when he raises the cover, your heartbeat will quicken.

The outside shines. The inside is as new. As far as I know the mechanics have always been maintained but this you would want an expert to check out. Reason for selling? getting too old to use it. Medical insurance for travel in the USA is now into the thousands of $$$.

It is located in Canada about 20 miles from the Detroit border. Since it was made in the USA, importing it into the USA should not be a problem.



I have no idea what they would sell it for. If interested, send me your phone number and email address and I will forward this to them.



Why am I involved? Just being a good friend and appreciate the quality of this M/H. :wally:




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor