Can I leave the Dometic Thermostat on Auto in cold weather?

mercredi 5 novembre 2014

I have a 2015 Bunkhouse 30' FC and there is no user manual for the Dometic Thermostat. At the moment, I am camping just south of Rochester, MN while I vacation for two weeks at Mayo Clinic. :)



Temps have been in the low 50's during the day but dropping to 30 at night. The campsites have full electric, so I have been turning to HP (heat pump) during the day when it's warmer, but at night as it cools down I change it to FURN (furnace) so that I can save propane.



I am wondering if the AUTO setting on the thermostat will allow the heat pump to run when it's warm enough, but switch to propane if it is too cold for the heat pump?



Thanks!





Sent from my iPad using Airstream Forums




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor