Anybody used an Atlanta-area RV shop to work on an Airstream?

mardi 4 novembre 2014

Anybody had a good trust-worthy experience with an RV shop in Atlanta area working on your AS? I've got some warranty stuff that needs to be done, and the dealer that I trust--PECO--just told me that they won't work on Airstreams, and refused an explanation. So I'm looking for a place that I can trust not to sqrue me.



Extra points if you have had anyone work on the interior aluminum and not completely screw it up.



Extra-extra points if you've had warranty work done and done the invoice-and-reimbursement dance and can tell me about it.



***



If you don't want to go public, please contact me via private message on this site, or you could e-mail whoever uses the alias "brad-dot-martin-dot-writer at gmail."




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor