Any interest in a Classic Moho chat room?

lundi 3 novembre 2014

I've noticed the chat room here on Airforums is rarely used. It use to bustle with regular chats.



I'm looking for interested Moho Airstreamers to chat with. We'll start with a Classic moho chat, but everyone is welcome to stop by and chat. Please reply if interested with some times that you are available. Maybe we can find a time to schedule chatting as a regular event.



I work rotating schedules so anytime during the weekend is best for me. I'll chat during the week when not workng.



Please note that you need to have JAVA 7 update 67 or less to use the chat room. JAVA 7 has a medium level security setting. If you have JAVA 8, you won't be able to use the chat room. Hmmm, maybe that's why its a ghost town there.



Ricky




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor