porsche cayenne v6 or s

lundi 1 septembre 2014

someone tow a airstream with porsche cayenne 6 or 8 cylinders ?



We look to buy a 25' or 27' airstream model



I take a look to the market for a use porsche cayenne 2006 -07 -08 and the price is so cheaper then a merceds ml 320 cdi or bluethech 2009 -10



so may be we think to buy a porsche but some questions ....



first mile per gallon when I will tow but the purchase price still 10k less so a lot of money to buy gaz !!! good ideal ?



second cost to maintain the cayenne and hard to find deal in north america when we travling ?



Thirdly best buy the v6 or the 8 ? my friend told me the v8 is more power and less in gaz and on the v6 still too limit and cost more gaz when I will tow



one option that seems very much on the cayenne is the air suspension .. is it a good idea to find a userone with this option ?



I realy love the model and want to make the right choice !!!!





thank you for you help




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor