Water pump

vendredi 28 mars 2014

Problem :I want to run fresh water with my water pump on a site that has not external water hook up. The pump runs but no water thru lines when dis attach from city water pressure.



2006 34' classic airstream



My water pump is less than year old and works. I can hear it when I turn it on.



Water does run through the line when there is an outside water source.



THe knobs under the sink are set in place by the manual. There are 5 knobs for controlling the direction of water. A B C are the knobs designated by manual for controlling the flow of water. Tese knobs are over the hot water tank. B is turned perpendicular with A and C turned parallel. There are two other knobs , one goes to the toilet and it is turned parallel with water running in toilet. And the 5th one I think runs outside and it is turned parallel to water line.



I left external water running to RV to allow filling up of fresh water tank. It was 45 minutes. The indicator light said it was not full. I don't know what to do.

How do I know water is going to fresh water tank?

How do I know it's full?

How much does it hold?



Can u help me trouble shoot?



Thank you




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor