Choosing a new AC unit

jeudi 27 mars 2014

My old Armstrong AC has become week so its time for a new unit and Im trying to decide which AC unit to purchase. I have a 26' Argosy and we spend most of our time in the Texas heat. Im thinking I should go with a 15k btu to beat the heat/humidity but I cant decide between the Dometic penguin ii and the Brisk Air ii. I like the low profile of the penguin ii but I have heard about it being loud and having other problems. I haven't heard of any issues with the Brisk Air and it is suppose to be much quieter.

The only reason I lean toward the Penguin ii is for its low profile. I also need to factor in the possible use of a generator in the future. The smaller the better.

I know Coleman makes a good unit too, the Mach 8, which I like for the low profile but I am concerned with the noise the Penguin ii and the Mach 8 are said to make.

Does anyone have any experience with these models and thoughts on the right unit for my needs.



Zach




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor