Brake Problems

mardi 25 mars 2014

Hi...

I have a 2005 Safari and a 2007 Silverado with an Integrated Brake Control.

When I first bought the truck I hooked it up and had no problems with the brakes. It was great to be able to adjust the gain easily. One day, all of a sudden I was not getting any indication on my brake control that I had brakes. So, I did the following...



1 Checked the fuse on the truck...actually replaced it just to be sure.



2. Checked to make sure the 7 pin plug was in tightly. All lights and turn signals work, but no brakes.



I have no idea what could be wrong. Any ideas or suggestions as to what I should check out.



Also...is it an absolute no/no to drive with our the trailer brakes working?



Thanks,

Bert




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor