Airstream Garage Dimensions

mardi 25 mars 2014

My wife and I just purchased a 28' International Serenity. It is in storage at the dealer now, but we are thinking of building a storage garage behind our house to store it in.



My question has to do with the right length dimension for the building. The spec's say the trailer is 27' 11" long. Does that include the tongue? We have a Fiammi bike rack on the rear of the trailer, but I don't think that adds a lot of length. Beyond that though, I assume we'll want some additional building length for safety and "walk around" capability.



If anyone out there in Airstream land has any experience that might guide us, it would be appreciated.



Dave Robertson

Hollis, New Hamposhire




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor