Refrigerator Vent thru the floor - 68 Overlander

jeudi 25 décembre 2014

I need advice on venting my refrigerator. I have completed replacing my floor and have a new refrigerator to install in the original location. My original refrigerator vented thru the roof with an intake thru the floor. It also has an access door thru the trailer wall at the back of the refrigerator.

My new refrigerator shows different methods of venting and I'm tempted to make the access door into a lower intake vent instead of cutting a hole thru the floor as it was originally installed. I'm asking advice on whether to cut a hole in the floor or not. Looks to me like the wall vent would work and I wouldn't have hole in the floor... Comments? suggestions?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor