Newby needing help

mardi 4 novembre 2014

Hello I am new to this forum and just got my first vintage trailer. My wife and I have been full time for several years, but this is going to be my first "project" trailer. I was given this trailer by my son-in-laws father. It belonged to His father and he has no idea what year it is or what model. I need to know what I have. I know it is an Argosy 26 but not sure about the year. The tail lights look like a 72 or 73 but could be newer than that. I can't find any plates or marks anywhere on the trailer that give any information as to what it is. It is a rear bathroom with twin beds. The kitchen is on the door side and there is a couch in the front. I cannot find a VIN anywhere but the thing is in some trees and I can't see all of the front.



Any assistance on where to find the VIN would be appreciated.

Thanks




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor