Planting a Seed with International Owners

lundi 27 octobre 2014

My name is George Wickey. I am a single dad of 2 looking for a personal Airstream for my family to love and enjoy. We have become Airstream crazy this past year and have been obsessively looking for ours.







Don’t mean to sound like a whiner but in our search it has become evident that we are competing against a handful of individuals (small and large brokers and RV dealers) who are also searching- but for a quick profit. I don’t blame anyone trying to make a living but what is happening is these folks watch this forum, Craigslist, RVTrader, Ebay, etc. and as soon as a gently used reasonably priced AS is listed they call on it (sometimes within minutes), lock it up and then relist it for thousands more on these same sites. On one occasion recently I found what I was looking for was first to call on it and was in delivery conversations with the seller and the broker guy showed up and paid more than asking as an incentive to sell to him instead and we lost it.







Not to sound dramatic but the reality is because there aren’t that many that come along these individuals are in essence price fixing the entire used Airstream market and pricing out families like mine.





PLEASE please before you sell to these guys (I won’t name names) but they are the guys on the classifieds who have multiple AS’s listed at any one time and/or who post ads with “description to follow” would you PLEASE please consider contacting me to sell yours to my family.







I am looking for a gently used 27 foot or longer:





2005 and up





International CCD (This is our first choice)





We will also consider the right:

Flying Cloud

Safari Bunkhouse

Safari SE





or even the right slightly older or shorter model...





Thanks for reading.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor