Seeking opinions on '66 seams / repairs from pics

mardi 28 octobre 2014

Hi all,



Thank you so much in advance for your expertise. I'd love any and all comments / ideas for repairs I might need to make to this '66 Overlander, based on the photos. Many of them click to link to larger photos to show detail.



I just bought this and the interior has largely been redone, and I just learned about all the exterior care needs. :) Just replaced window gaskets too.



Re shining this baby up: I was reading about whether this year has a coating or not. Do you know if it does or if this is one of the easier models to get shined?



THANKS so much.



PIC 1 - roof







PIC 2 - best way to fix?







PIC 3 - comments? :)







PIC 4 - how do seams etc. look?







PIC 5 - comment?









PIC 6 - comment?









PIC 7 - how does seam look?







PIC 8 - seam?







PIC 9 - comments?







Pic 10 - Should a metal door cover this?







PIC 11 - The light isn't attached at the edge, meaning I can pull it forward. How do I attach it? It doesn't appear to have a place to screw.








PIC 12 - Seam comments, etc?










0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor