Bent step housing...help.

dimanche 26 octobre 2014

Well, today I didn't take my wife's advise coming back from Borrego Springs weekend and chose a windy, not so wide, road home from Ramona...hit a rock while going slow around a tight corner, and bent the whole step housing back into the lower rear panel. This also broke the fasteners off on rear side of lower step when we tried to lower the entire assembly. 2014 FB FC model.



Question's:

1) should I take to dealer to fix? (Any idea on costs??)

2) should I remove myself and can I order on line a new assembly? (cost?)

3) should I remove and try to bang the panels straight and just get new fasteners on lower step? (resale issues??)



Any ideas and cost from you experienced fellow AS'ers is appreciated...(wife still not talking to me!) :(




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor