Air Streaming here we come!

lundi 27 octobre 2014

Both my wife and I have done various forms of camping in the past ranging from tent camping to pop-up trailers. As we approach Retirement we've decided to go Aluminum! I had a 2000 Dodge 1500 4x4 that would have towed an Airstream with no problem. However, 12 mpg downhill & downwind would have dropped into single digits towing an AS. :sad:

So, a few weeks ago we traded that puppy in for a 2014 F-150 EcoBoost with the 3.55 rear end. :D Now all I need is something behind it (see avatar). We've been looking in various locations (and I've been trolling AirForums as a Guest for a while) and appear to be looking for a 25 to 27 Flying Cloud. New? Used? Haven't decided yet. As others have recommended, we're looking and when it finds us, we'll pull the trigger.



I've already learned way more than I anticipated from reading posts here. I'll keep reading and as soon as I trade in the job for some Aluminum I hope to meet some of you at a rally somewhere.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor