2014 international rib and replacement sources for rolled-over damage

mardi 28 octobre 2014

Hi All.

Here it is three in the morning and can't sleep thinking about the things I need to repair my 2014 international 27fb I just bought from the salvage pool.

I have searched for ribs, support rails, channel etc and cant seem to find what I'm looking for. I'll post the pics of the damage below



Question 1

Exterior skin on this new trailer should be 2024 .040 according to all info? I found several suppliers, anything near Amarillo TX?

Question 2

Rivets are solid ms20470ad mainly 5-4 thru 6 but they all seem to be coated in gold like protected. Can you order bare aluminium?

Question 3

If I replace the skin that was damaged, thinking about just hammer and dollying after ribs are replaced, is it possible to polish the rest of the trailer and will it match? Can I find replacement skin with the same protected finish as the rest of the AS or is it a sprayed on product?







0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor