Adventure awaits - dreaming of streaming!

lundi 1 septembre 2014

Hi there,



I'm Tiffany and my husband, Michael, and I are not owners yet but currently looking. We are aiming for a 70's Sovereign, Excella, or similar as we intend to full-time and travel. Looking for $2k-$7k range if any one spots a good one out there. We plan to fully renovate into a rear bedroom (even if it wasn't originally) and explore with our two dogs, Havoc and Rudy.



We first started out on the Tiny House plan but decided we wanted to be much more mobile for stick-built, siding type homes. We have made the switch to the Airstream for its quality, nostalgia, and community. Plus we can park easier, insure easier, and be more open to adventure, wherever it may lead.



I have lurked here for a while reading as much as I can and decided this site was too valuable not to be a full part of. I appreciate all of the knowledge and assistance already given and look forward to fully joining the AS community and hitting the road soon!



-Tiffany




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor