2005 Airstream Interstate 22 - South Dakota

vendredi 26 septembre 2014

Title: 2005 Airstream Interstate 22 - South Dakota

I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.



No scammers. No trades.



For sale in South Dakota -- in Sioux Falls (57106).

I will also deliver it almost anywhere in the U.S.



People love this ride everywhere I take it, they ask me about it, and want to know more. I tell them the mileage and their jaws drop.



I do not want the monthly payments anymore so that is the only reason I want to sell my Class B 22' Motorhome Airstream Interstate. It is a 2005 with the good engine -- meaning it does not require DEF, and it gets better mileage than the newer ones. So what does it get for mileage -- depends on how you drive it the worst mileage I ever got was 16/17 which is the best mileage the new ones get. But I have personally gotten 22, 24, 25, and even 30 MPG. It is a RV you can truly afford to drive, which is why I got it after considering other RVs. It is diesel as you might suspect or already know.



Right now it has about 70,020 miles.



It has a Dodge emblem but everything about the vehicle chassis is Mercedes Benz.

And everything about the motorhome side is Airstream.

Two great company's



The chassis has been serviced by a Sprinter / Mercedes Benz mechanic and still has about 5000 miles left on that service. The RV side has been serviced as well and passed. I have records for all of this.



Silver frost paint job.



NEW 3M clear bra



NEW tires with about 5000 miles on them, NEW spare tire.



NEW battery under the hood



NEW back up camera



NEW blower motor and blower motor fuse



NEW turbo resonator and one other hose adapter both made out of solid aluminum, this fixes the turbo resonator issue that can bother the Dodge Sprinter.



Cummins Onan LP generator with 62 hours on it



Everything present works.



The stove and the fridge were removed by a previous owner, but all the connections are still there. When I got the RV it had been turned into a tailgating vehicle. So it had extra bucket seats in it and stainless steel troughs for food and beverages. Because of that it does not have a stove or fridge at the moment. But that appealed to me when I bought I because then I knew I could have a new one installed and have it done my way and have brand new appliances. So for clarification at this time, this RV does not have a stove or a fridge.



The kitchen and bathroom are at the rear so the floor plan is really spacious up front which I like.



It does have two bench seats that fold down to sleep two people.



NEW 30 Amp surge protector



Will post pictures soon.



$33,000



For those of you looking for an Airstream Interstate you know this is an attractive price.



No scammers. No Trades.



E-mail, call, or text six 0 5 6 nine 0 8 7 two 8



Dodge Sprinter, Freightliner, boondock, roadtrek, Firestone

You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:



http://ift.tt/1rqWsWh




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor