Where do "you" keep your spare tire ?

mardi 25 mars 2014

Gentlemen,



I'm new here so please be gentle,lol.



I just purchased a 1966, 28' International Ambassador (twin). Of hundreds of photos I've viewed on vintage AS's, I almost never see spare tires mounted on the rear bumper. A few have their spares behind the propane bottles. I have the original manual and as I'm sure you all are aware, the trailer came with (4) tires and no spare.



Of course I can put the spare anywhere, but I'd like to hear your "spare" tire location.



Also, the battery is a maintenance free type and is located under one of the beds. Originally, the battery was stored behind and underneath the bathroom in the back. The original owner did a complete interior restoration in the 80's and move the battery. Do I need worry about gasses with the battery under the bed ?



Thanks,

Danny




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor