Suburban NT-30SP 30,000 BTU Furnace

mercredi 26 mars 2014

Title: Add New - Airstream Trailer Classifieds - Airstream Trailers For Sale

I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.



Suburban NT-30 SP 30,000 BTU furnace. It was installed in a trailer, in TX, but the owner realized that he was rarely, if ever using it, so removed it and sold it to me. I have decided to go a different route with my heating needs, so am selling it. It is in excellent condition with minimal signs of use.



I will ship it, but it is large and weighty, so shipping will likely be in the vicinity of $50-60. I will only charge actual shipping costs.

You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:



http://ift.tt/P2kzKR




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor