Airstream service in Atlanta

mercredi 26 mars 2014

Hello All,

I'm the proud first time owner of a 25' 1991 Excella Classic. I'm excited, both to be a new member of this forum, as well as with my new AS. I took my first trip last weekend to New Orleans and am proud to say that we (me, my tow vehicle, and trailer) made it relatively unscathed. Though I won't lie and say that I didn't have a moment of panic when I was packing up to come home and couldn't get my awning to retract (such a minor thing......but ya can't travel with it out)!

I was surprised and a little disappointed to find that there is no Airstream dealer or certified service center in Atlanta. I was lucky to find "all-pro mobile rv repair". Stephen, the owner, has been extremely helpful and seems to be really knowledgeable regarding Airstreams. He was able to inspect the trailer, check out all the systems, and even install my Reese hitch (on a Saturday). This brings me to my question. I was wondering if anyone else in the Northern Georgia area had any other mechanics, service centers, or dealers that they can recommend for the various services we may need.

Regards,

VIN




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor