'77 Safari

samedi 27 décembre 2014

Dear Streamers,



This is Freon, I am new to this site and Airstreams! I recently bought a '77 Safari and am trying to put it back together as the PO dis-assembled the entire interior. After 7 or so hours of searching on this site for R&R info on the bath and black tank I am now asking you forum pros if you can help me find a thread with pictures or refer me to a member on this site that can show me what parts need to be in place. I have the black tank in place with a cut out for the dump plumbing, a plywood spacer and the plastic molded tank cover in place. The problem is that it is sitting an inch

below the original rivet holes in the rear shell wall. Also I would like to know how the supply water plumbing was routed. Hopefully someone with a '77 Safari twin has done this and knows the answer! Merry Christmas to all!



Freon




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor