May I have a round of applause, please?

lundi 22 décembre 2014

About eight months ago, I started asking you very kind (well, ok, and sometimes critical) folks how to back my 22 Sport into my very narrow driveway, downhill, off a very narrow residential street, when I couldn't see the end of my trailer or the wheels. After taking all of your advice, and after much cursing, yelling at my long-suffering spouse, backing and filling, running up on the opposite curb, destroying two mail box posts, seriously injuring one telephone pole, and putting some very nice scratches in my shiny aluminum ...



... today I backed that sucker in, first time, shloooop! like a banana slipping into its peel. (Another metaphor occurred to me, but I caught myself in time.)



And it only took 8 months!



Now that I know that it possible, I wonder if I should be looking at trading it in for a 25?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor